Returns & Exchanges
We have a 30-days return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need to show the order number for the proof of purchase.
You can always contact us for any return question at email@example.com.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon receiving and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
The Following items can't be returned or exchanges
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, we can't accept returns or exchanges for:
- Custom or personalized orders
- Eternity Bands made to order
- Any physical damage on the product
If you wish to exchange your piece, we will apply the full amount of your original purchase to a new purchase of equal or greater value. We need same processing time to make a new piece as mentioned in product page. You have to contact us within 30 days after receiving the piece. The credit does not apply to future purchases, and the credit is limited to one exchange per piece.
Please contact us before you send your jewelry back, so we can be sure it arrives safely. Clients are responsible for return shipping costs, and we highly recommend that you insure your package and send it in a traceable courier—we are not responsible for items lost in the mail.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.
If your ring does not fit, we offer free resizes. You just pay for shipping—you send the ring to us.
Our current timeline for resizing requests is 2-3 weeks from the time we receive your ring.
While we have your ring for the resize, we’ll complete a full inspection. As part of our process, we'll automatically take care of any minor issues related to ordinary wear and tear. If we need to do any work that goes beyond that, we’ll send you an intake form. Then, with your approval, we'll re-perfect your ring.
Clients are responsible for shipping costs both ways (and for international clients that includes customs fees).
Please Note: If you chose the “Eternity Band” style option for your ring, resizing incurs a $100 fee (as opposed to our standard complimentary service). You will be required to email us to confirm your ring size before we can begin production on your piece.
Information About Repairs
- Our repair specialists write up an intake form that notes the current condition of the piece and any repair work that’s required. We’ll always send you a copy of that intake form so we’re all on the same page.
- After that, we’ll immediately get started on any work that’s covered under the warranty (without bugging you for approval). That may include the following:
- Replacing or resetting stones
- Replacing the setting
- Prong work or replacement
- Replacing thinner areas of the band
- Resizing the ring
- Please let us know before you send us your piece if 1) you don’t want us to do any or part of the above warranty-related work, or 2) you’d prefer to review and approve the scope of the work before we get started.
- If work needs to be done that goes beyond what the warranty covers, we’ll let you know. You’ll have the ability to opt out of those repairs at that point if you want.
- Clients are responsible for shipping costs both ways.
- Our current timeline for repairs is 2-3 weeks from the time we receive your piece.
- NOTE: If your piece needs a new stone, we can’t guarantee the replacement of limited-edition or one-of-a-kind stones. In the rare case that the exact stone isn’t available, we’ll follow up with you and get your approval on an alternative that matches.
We understand that things happen and fine jewelry is delicate. There are things you can do to take care of your jewelry, Read Here
But don’t worry if something does happen. We offer a generous lifetime warranty on all of our pieces. We stand by our work, and we want to take care of you and your jewelry.